Friday, May 27, 2011

Click, Clack, Moo, Cows that type By Doreen Cronin

Click, Clack, Moo, Cows that type  By Doreen Cronin
(Classroom Selection)

            Professor O read this book aloud to us in class and I enjoyed it so much that I read it again when I happened upon it at the library. It was such a cleverly funny book.  The plot of book is that cows typing demand letters to the farmer. Eventually in order to get the cows back to doing what they are suppose to the farmer relents to their demands in exchange for them giving up the typewriter.  Little did the farmer know that the cows would be turning over that typewriter to the ducks, and so begins the second installment of the series.  There was a humor to this book that both child and adult could enjoy.  The text to self connection as an adult was one of making demands and finding a way to get what you need.  This is defiantly a book I would want to pull out of my personal library to read to any future classroom.  I could see potential conversations starting from this book as well as writing assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment